This general-purpose, entry-level stethoscope is an excellent, affordable choice for basic blood-pressure and limited physical assessment. Littmann quality is apparent from the soft-sealing ear tips down to the combination bell/diaphragm chest piece.
The chest piece is designed for better orientation around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours, and provides clear, reliable acoustic performance. Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
Plus, the tunable diaphragm, for easy low- and high-frequency monitoring, and lightweight design add even more convenience.
- Unique chest piece shape designed for better orientation around blood-pressure cuffs and body contours.
- Patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Tunable diaphragm allows the user to conveniently alternate between low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chest piece.
- Combination bell/diaphragm chest piece provides clear, reliable acoustic performance and easy low- and high-frequency monitoring.
- Lightweight design for easy portability.
- Anatomically angled headset ensures proper fit.
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim.
- Single-lumen tubing available in six colors.
- Two-year warranty.
- Used for limited physical assessment and blood pressure of a patient.
|Style/Model Number: 2450